Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Always On My Mind.

Just because i say i'm okay doesn't mean i really am. I started doing this last week. I sneak out of my room, (yah like my parents are actually gonna check to make sure im 'sleeping' in my room.) i go to my spot on the mountain, its quite a hike but its the best place to watch the entire night sky. I take my ipod cause honestly this place is, like i said, quite a hike from my house. But once there i look up at the sky and i think about how majestic it looks how up there theres a world so very different from ours. And then i see my first shooting star of the night. and my mind drifts from amazed to speechless cause when i see a shooting my star my thoughts go directly to him. the one that makes me go weak at the knees the one who makes my heart soar when he says he loves me out of the blue, the one that makes me smile my brightest smile when my phone buzzes and beeps.
I think alot, when im at the boulder it's more that than a mountain really, I think about what it would be like to live on a star...It would be cool if stars were like luxurious condos available to anyone, but i guess when the star became a shooting star the people on it would be screwed...ok maybe thats not a good idea. Then i think about earth and finding a peaceful, secluded beach somewhere where i can run into the ocean and let the waves engulf me and swallow me whole. A private beach i can call my own where i can lay on the shore and stare up at the night sky again and day dream. BUT like most of my thoughts, HE comes into my day dreams and once again my heart races, my eyes stay glued to him permanantly, and i definitely cant think straight. It's a feeling that drives me crazy...it's also a feeling i wouldnt trade for anything.

Miluju tě "D lol

No comments:

Post a Comment