Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm fucking pissed. Rebecca, this is for you.


Alright so listen up your my friend. I've tried helping you in situations with J and B. Rebecca, what u told me, last night really upset me. You have a great boyfriend. sure he's made mistakes but who hasnt? I can tell by the way you speak of him that you really do love him. However, when u told me what happened between you and B that made me think your taking J for-granted. Your in a committed Long distance relationship. It's something i would DIE for. You really have no idea. I love matt. ALOT. I would kill to be with him. Even if its long distance. But that wont happen for me. You have it honestly yeah im a tad jealous of that. Cause u have something i sooo desperately want. and ur taking it forgranted....kissing other guys when u have someone who loves u. It's fucked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment