Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Sounds like Your Just Some Stuck up Asshole to Me

So at work we listen to country mostly, i love country im a huge fan Jason Aldean is my ultimate favorite male artist but its hard to choose a female. However today on some downtime i had while rolling silverware this song came on the radio...now before u read on any further listen to the song. Thanks to 'Imeem' i managed to hesitantly embed it into this blog post. so give it a listen so i know if were on the right page..........Now,this song, i do give it some credit it does sound like someones in the gutter and needs help getting out. It does sound like life. however as i thought more into the song i noticed a tone. a "i dont really give a fuck cause im stinkin rich" tone. and then that just pissed me off. because i thought back to my "situation" only one person knows about it. and i thought to myself if that was me, and someone was telling me yeah shit happens id be pissed off. these writers sure as heck dont know whats going on with the economy. people loosing their jobs, loosing their homes, loosing everything and with families to support. what the fuck. People get a much needed reality check and look around you. yeah its just a song but its a fucked up song that should have NOT been released. I pray your never in a situation like most Americans are in today. thank goodness people helped my family and i out of ours. We will be forever eternally greatful to them.





No comments:

Post a Comment