Sunday, August 2, 2009

Kiss Me Quick but Make it Last....

He's everyehere. And i do mean everywhere. He's in my dreams, where he is making me trip over my feet, drool, and make my mind blank when he looks at me or speaks to me, he makes me laugh out loud while im asleep. he's always on my mind which only makes it seem like im insane because either im giggling or i have a permanent smile attatched and no way to wipe it off. most of all he's always around, Im walking down the street i see someone who looks like him. I can't help but see him everywhere.

Hmm, tired. for once im going to bed before 2 AM.


"I wish i could hear your voice,
Don't leave me alone in this bed.
I wish i could touch you once more,
Dont leave me alone in this bed.
Not tonight. Not tomorrow."

No comments:

Post a Comment