Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Encore.

I was right. Usually being right calls for celebration and endless gloating. This version of being 'right' calls for deep depression and a sleepless night. In the back of my mind i knew this day would come. Where he finally says 'I dont like u as much as u like me' code for yeah i've moved on. I just didn't think it'd be here so soon. But now that it is, i can finally be careless, I just want to sink into the deepest hole on earth and scream and shout and cry. Let everyone know that i'm hurting and im hurting badly. But in the end ill suck it up, knowing that that kind of behavior is not acceptable. I resort to screaming into my pillow allowing myself the night to be pathetic, melodramatic, and a nuisance. Starting tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment