Thursday, September 3, 2009

venting and it feels soo...harsh?

I have so much to say. My problem is i don't know how to say it. I'm fed up with Lorenzo. Honestly do u really think i believe all that bullshit? Do you really think of me as THAT gullible? THAT stupid? No, I've been amongst your type, complete idiots. I wont buy your bullshit for a second. Just because i say 'yeah, ok, Zo i believe you' doesn't mean i actually do. secretly behind my back i cross my fingers. Yeah, i do. Cause to me your just a guy who wants nothing more than to sleep with ur female group of friends and brag about it. but you wont break me. I am unbreakable. I've tripped up once but I wont anymore. Fuck that, You won't play me. Why do you lie? Your face book says everything. Your horrible at hiding the evidence. Thinking things through....i realize i really don't care. your a player always have been always will be. You were there for me when i was weak, and i thank you, however you will never be a treasured friend. You are below me.

No comments:

Post a Comment