Wednesday, September 23, 2009

There Goes My Hero.

There's a song by Paramore, its called My Hero..their version of the song made famous in the Superman movie by someone else. This songs purpose is made simple and self explanatory just by reading the title. I have a hero,someone i know will be there for me through everything because he hasn't failed yet. There are countless things he knows about me that others dont. There's so much i have confessed to him, that i find difficult to even think about discussing with someone else. However, thinking now, and i know im going to get my ass kicked for attacking him out of the random blue moon, but Why do i have these feelings for someone who obviously doesn't have them back for me? I tell him everyday how much he means to me, how much he amazes me, with every compliment i give him everyday. Tonight i'm thoughtful. and in fear. Im hopelessly and undeniably in love with him. and i make that fact known everyday....however he doesn't say anything back just laughs. and sometimes it makes me wonder...does he still feel the same way about me? there are some things that lead me to believe there's nothing left between us.We used to speak almost all day, now? we spend moments talking...hardly. i miss how we used to be, open and inseparable. now i just feel like i lost him. which makes me think theres someone else and that thought hurts. more than i thought it would. no matter what ill never be prepared for that time when he finally gets a gf and tells me. im still determined more than ever to just simply drop out of the picture for good. I know i wont be able to survive without him but ill manage to succumb to the empty hole he'll leave in my heart, and spend my life asking myself...why not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment