Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'm sitting outside its midnight, and im freezing. Im wearing a sweater but its so light it feels like im not wearing it at all. My lap top is between my legs && im listening to the same song i listened to that day he broke up with me. I finally did it. I pushed him away, so far i wouldnt blame him if he never came back. I wouldn't.If it were someone else. I know, no matter what i say, i would always come back to him. I'm writing tonight not with a broken heart but with a shattered heart, the pieces being torn more than they already are. I can feel my heart bleeding. I dug my own grave and now im buried deep inside it, kicking and screaming punching holes in that nailed shut casket wishing and hoping for someone to hear me. But they don''t and im stuck inside it living with the fact that it's my own fault its my stupidity that led to my demise. The breeze is picking up making my body even colder but i don't care, because the one person who kept me warm, kept me alive and loved me is gone. Sometimes when i need him i close my eyes, and i swear i can feel him his arms wrapped around me not saying a word, just holding me. I closed my eyes a minute ago and i felt nothing. I didn't feel that energy from him. I've never felt so alone. But like Ben said, 'deal with it' i am the reason im feeling this way i asked for it. I face a cold empty emotionless road ahead of me. All alone i'll let the cold enrapture me, and listen intently as my heart finally gives out.



"Your always on my heart
Your always on my mind.
When it all becomes too much,
Your never far behind,
And there's no one that comes close to you
Could ever take your place
Cause only You can love me this way."

No comments:

Post a Comment