Friday, October 30, 2009

Loneliness of One (part II)

pointless.



Everything seems like its out of place. Like im the only one who knows somethings changed. i dont know how to say it, how to phrase it, but i'll try,after all what do i have to loose? Nothing, not anymore. Something's changed in our friendship, i used to feel like i could talk to him about anything but now, i feel like he's pushing me away. It's almost like...he doesnt love me anymore. i'm not the one he couldnt live without anymore....i feel it. somethings changed and its major i cant let him go because i made him my everything because he fit the description he used to always be there for me. never faltered now i feel this dark empty void in my soul where he once was. i just wish he'd tell me that its over he doesnt feel a thing for me. other than friendship. Maybe then i can stop fighting for his love and give in to the dark abyss where nothing means nothing and i wont feel anything anymore. not love not friendship nothing. ill be the ant-social loaner i was before him.

No comments:

Post a Comment